5.02.2014

Where am I?

Yeah, I know. I've been quite absent. You know how I'm going to far-off country Moldova for 2 years? Well, I leave one month from today. I got off the phone making my travel arrangements a while ago.

And when I started this blog, I thought, well this is going to be what I tell my friends and family to read so they can keep up with me while I'm gone. But then I made blogging friends and got caught up in the blogging world.... and now I'm having anxiety about sharing this, because I can just tell you that my mother WILL go back through and read all 68 posts I've already written.

Sooooo.... Great! I don't really want to start over with a new blog, because I like this one, and if you want to keep up with me, I want you to be able to! Anyone have any advice about sharing your blog with real life people? I know a lot of us don't exactly do that.

Tell me your thoughts!




But seriously. I really wanna know what you think.


[UPDATE: I'm currently serving in Moldova and blogging at Wining & Whining if you'd like to read about my experiences.]


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that's a tough one. If you really don't think you want your mom reading all of your past posts, I'd probably either delete your old content or start a new blog. I'll definitely follow wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete