3.03.2014

Weekly Wishes #24


I've been neglecting The Wall! I have been ultra-busy with tea stuff and I took a trip down to school to reunite with friends, sorority sisters and fraternity brothers! But I'm back to talk about my goals for the month!

First let's see how I did last month:

Get all the tea stuff bought/found/put together and set up for the tea. Yes, holla! The tea was on Saturday; I'll be doing a recap soon! Here's a preview.
Get all my medical tasks completed. Almost! You know I've survived the doctor, and now I've made it to the eye doctor too! All I need to do is the dentist!
Write and mail a letter every day! Welllllll... I didn't quite accomplish this. And yet, I did. I ended up not making it all the way through the month, but I did send 25 cards! So I think that counts, because it was more than the goal of 23! I just did multiple cards a day in the beginning and then ran out of steam.
Do some more exercising! I went on a hike, once. So. Whatever!

It is now less than 3 months until I leave for Moldova (yesterday was the "3 months exactly" day), so I need to prepare!
My big goal for the month is to clean and organize... basically everything in my entire life. I know, I know, the general goal thing is hard to manage and I should make specific ones... But my room and my house is a mess and I can't pack until everything is where it should be, etc..
I also need to plan a trip to Wisconsin. I basically have to go see my grandparents before I leave. I haven't seen them in more than a year (I think? I can't even remember) because they live so far away. I don't even want to think like this but while I'm gone for two years, anything could happen. They are in their late 80s, so.. I need to figure out when I can go visit.

I think that will keep me busy! Be on the lookout for my TEA POST! I know you'll be thrilled because when it's posted, you won't have to hear about the tea anymore! Hehe :)

Also, check out the logo I made for my friend's YouTube show (I've had that on my Weekly Wishes for a while)! He loves it, and I think it's kind of adorable too! Don't tell him I said adorable, though. And he paid me in wings and beer, which is one of my favorite currencies.


Have a great March! Hopefully the rest of the month is not as snowy as it is today... And don't forget to link up with Melyssa!


The Nectar Collective



3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Weekly Wishes link-up!


    I'd say the hand written cards is pretty darn impressive! What are you going to Moldova for? I had a friend in college from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going there with the Peace Corps - I'll live and work there for two years! I've never met anyone from there, so it's cool that you know someone who is! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That logo is SO cute...um...I mean, MANLY. But actually mostly super cute! Also, I'm sad you're leaving in 3 months, even though we don't live in the same state or whatever. PS our dogs are the reason why people even bother coming to our blogs and that's just how it is.

    ReplyDelete