1.27.2014

Weekly Wishes #21


Hey everyone! How's it going?! I'm currently watching TV with Lilo (clean Lilo! We both took a shower today), so my day is pretty good so far. Plus I am going out to dinner before bible study today with my friend from work, AND it's Monday so that means The Bachelor is on! I know, I know.... But I can't not love it. At least I don't write a recap blog! But I do love reading them...... Well, anyway!

Last week I wanted to: Seriously get to the doctor. Made my appointment this morning. So I have a whole week to freak out about going. Great.
Take down the tree and put all the decorations away. Nailed it!
Clean up so I can play Just Dance - and play Just Dance! I cleaned, but then I messed it up again before I could play. In my defense, I got a giant package soooo.. I need to put some things in the recycling, perhaps.
Clean up in the basement. Uhhh, what? Oops.
Make my Shutterfly book! Did this! It's not perfect, but it's got a lot of pictures and I know I'm going to love having it in Moldova.

This week I don't have a lot I want to do! My goals mostly center around tea. I'm a hostess for our Ladies Tea at church, and I need to plan my table! So I want to look through some boxes we brought home from my grandma's house to see if she sent any cute teacups, and I want to look through Pinterest to see about deciding on a theme for my table! The theme of the tea is "Art" so I need sort of a sub-theme. I have to make the table pretty with a centerpiece and table settings and little favors. Anyone ever done anything like this before?

Happy Monday, and have an awesome week! Don't forget to link up with Melyssa!


The Nectar Collective

7 comments:

  1. Good for you that you've taking your tree down, that was supposed to happen in our house too, but somehow I'm still looking at sparkly lights and some decorations LOL technically it's still January and it brights up these grey days, so do I really mind? No!


    I've never done a tea party, but it looks like a lot of fun :-) hope you post what you come up! Enjoy your week!


    love from Belgium,


    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! A tea party! So lovely!!! Pinterest definitely has a lot of fun ideas!

    Oh....

    MY TREE IS STILL UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no big deal, but Cindy and Cat are my favorite blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that tea party will be amazing! I know everyone now is all about coffee but my first love will always be tea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, goodbye Christmas tree! I am glad I didn't have one to take down this year as I was away fro Christmas, saved the awkward 'empty space' look the tree area has for the first couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you are alone in your love for tea! I'm not too big on it but I am big on tea parties! Maybe I just haven't had the right kind of tea yet :) What's your favorite kind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, it's sad! But the empty space also makes me feel like I've done some cleaning, even though I really haven't, haha.

    ReplyDelete