11.24.2013

My Week of Being Thankful

Thanksgiving really is my favorite holiday, and I have kind of been neglecting it, what with my Christmas lights and the fact that after I post this, I'm going to start working on Christmas cards (If you want one, put your address here!)..

So I thought I would try a short post every day this week saying what I'm thankful for! I know everyone's got a list of topics to write about or a Facebook status every day in November, but A. I am not that open about everything and B. I am not that disciplined! But I think I could make it for these next few days.

Today I'm thankful for my church (I went to two services today! All before 10:30. Crazy.) and the people in it, and I am thankful for alone time (which I am getting and enjoying right now!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment