9.01.2013

My Birthday Week!

I haven't been home for my birthday in four years, because it's right after Labor Day so I was always at school. So my younger sister likes to do this thing she calls my Birthweek, where she sends me a present for the whole week of my birthday! This year my birthday is on Wednesday (September 4!) so she decided, somehow, that the week would begin on Saturday.

(I like to celebrate it for as long as I possibly can. For example, I've been drinking out of this glass since Wednesday. Usually water, but last night I discovered that it's also fantastic for wine, being that it's a wine glass and all.)

So I got her packages yesterday and have been instructed to open 2 of them so far - here they are!



 So far, so cute! More to come - when I'm allowed to open them, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment