8.07.2013

On the Wall

The entire reason I haven't been writing a blog all summer is the fact that I couldn't think of anything to call it. I didn't have too many great ideas to choose from, or even too many average ones. It was just impossible for me to decide on anything. Then I thought I'd try to figure out something that had to do with not being able to make a decision, since that theme seems to run through my daily life.

I learned that "cat on the wall" is a seldom-used phrase to mean "someone who can't make a decision to save her life." Basically.

So I decided to decide on a title and start writing.

People that know me from college know that I literally was a Cat on a wall; at school there was a wall near a pond that I frequented, and I tend to go by Cat. The wall was a good place to sit, so this title is where the blog is going to sit.

What I'm not going to decide on is a theme or general direction for my posts. I know what I might want to use this for later on, but for now I'm just going to be writing whatever I feel like writing.

Hope it sounds as riveting as it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment